Sunday, August 23, 2009

All Cried Out

We went fishing this morning with my mom. I was so on edge, ready to break down at any moment, and after about five minutes in my moms car, I lost it. I think she asked if Junior was in a bad mood, and I just started bawling.

Then I spent most of the rest of the day crying.

But, I feel better being able to talk things over with my mom. She offered to try and help us, but I can't let her. She has enough going on right now, she doesn't need to worry about my problems. That was why I didn't want her to know in the first place.

I am still not sure what tomorrow will bring.

I still don't know how we are going to get through this.

But I know we WILL get through it.

And I KNOW that I have so many things to be thankful for, because there are so many people who have less than we do.

I am blessed to have family, and friends, who listen and offer words of wisdom.

I have my health, and my kids are healthy, and Junior is healthy, and employed.

I am contributing, and there should be a google update soon, and hopefully I will make more money after that...I have my fingers crossed for 3's on my blogs...not this one, though. This is where I vent, and I don't network this one like I do the others.

I know there is a brighter day on the horizon...I just need to get there.

No comments: