Monday, April 26, 2010

Please, Don't Yell At Me

Remember last year, when my wisdom tooth declared war on me, and I ended up in tears in the ER, begging for some relief?  Remember how I was supposed to wait a few weeks for the antibiotics to get rid of the infection, then I was going to have it pulled?

Well, I never did. 

And today, it started up again.  BUT, I took some pain meds pretty quickly, so the pain is under control.  I also had some antibiotics that I could take (I am allergic to penicillin), so i started those.  I am hoping i caught it early enough, and by tomorrow or the next day, it will be fine.

Than maybe in a few weeks (or months) I can have it pulled.

6 comments:

Donna said...

...I'm not yelling...I'm not...
.......................
Hahahaa....((((((HUG))))))
Feel better Soon!
hughugs

jenn said...

It's feeling better already!

StaceyC4 said...

I'm not yelling either...I'm just going to give you that "Mean mommy" stare.....

jenn said...

Stacey ~ lol!

Crystal said...

Did u get it pulled yet?

jenn said...

Crystal ~ God no. I am a complete chicken, and haven't been to the dentist in years. It's a good thing my other teeth are healthy! lol!