Wednesday, April 14, 2010

That's An Elephant, You Know

How do you like the new look?

I love it! I was so excited when I found this elephant template.

I bet you are wondering what I have been up to, since it has been a while since I have updated here. Again. I suck.

I'm still down about 46 pounds, which is awesome. I really want to drop another four so I can say I've lost 50...I'll get there. Slow and steady is my goal this time, and it seems to be working well for me.

Did I mention I bought a bathing suit I am actually looking forward to wearing? It's crazy, but for the first time in my life, I do not fill out the bust! lol!

Everything else has been pretty normal. We are settled in the new place, and it feels like home. I want to get some new curtains for the living room, but that will have to wait a while. We've been going to therapy, and talking about nothing really. All has been quiet from the other side, which has been a blessing, but it makes for boring therapy sessions.

I'll be back soon. Hopefully :P

3 comments:

Donna said...

Wow!! Cool Background!! I Like it in here Girl! You decorate, Pretty!!
And Quiet is a GOOD thing!!
hughugs

jenn said...

Miss Donna ~ quiet is very good! lol!

bcmomtoo said...

Love the new look.