Monday, July 5, 2010

Motivation Monday ~ Week 2

So...how'd I do last week....
  • on a positive note, I gave up soda, for the most part.  When I am at home, instead of drinking soda, I have been drinking water.  Lots and lots and lots of water.  I didn't buy a 2 liter of soda all week.  Now, I did have a soda if we stopped for a drink while out and about, which is okay, because it calms the cravings.
  • yesterday was the 4th, which means lots of food and swimming.  I was hoping the swimming would work of all the food, but not so much.  There was no change in my weight at all last week...which sucks...but it's better than showing a gain.  
  • I didn't do the wii at all.
 What are my goals for the coming week:
  • I have got to find a way to get this weight off.  Seriously.  I don't want to "diet", because for me, that is always the beginning of the end. 
  • I rearranged the furniture in my living room this morning, making it more wii friendly.  That means I am going to be doing that this week...starting tonight.
  • I am going to continue drinking water, which gets easier every day.
Thanks to Jeannette for hosting Motivation Monday...head over to her blog Hippo With A Headband if you want to join in, too.

    3 comments:

    Jeannette said...

    Sounds like you are doing well! The wii should help. I lost quite a bit of weight just doing the step and hula hoop on Wii Fit. I don't diet either. I try to choose healthy foods, but I don't deny myself something. I just eat small portions of the foods I know aren't good for me. See you next week and thanks so much for linking up!

    jenn said...

    Jeannette ~ I wish I had the wii fit...it is on my wish list! Just playing the regular games is good enough for my big ol' butt right now.

    Crystal said...

    I still haven't tried out our wii yet! and GOOD JOB on not drinking so many soda's!!!!