Thursday, December 2, 2010

Peace. It's A Wonderful Feeling


For the first time in I can not tell you how long, my husband has been able to let his guard down at work.  We recently found out that his dad is now living in a nursing home about an hour away, so there is no possibility of him popping up in the store anymore making Junior's life miserable. 

My mom has halted all construction in her kitchen (which is almost done anyway) until after Christmas, so we have our weekends back.  Of course, we have two Saturday's of baking scheduled, and this weekend is Brandi's birthday, so we still have things going on.  BUT, they are things that don't involve too much manual labor for my husband, so that makes him happy.

I guess that's about it.  Things are quiet around here.  We like it that way.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Good picture of the both of you!! :) I like it. Your shirts even match and everything (same colors in them). Enjoy your weekends together !! :)

Donna said...

Love the picture!!
Nothing like Peace!!
Enjoy the weekend!
hughugs