Sunday, December 19, 2010

Today, My Daughter Told Me I Neglet Her....Yeah, Right!

Tonight, Brandi told me that I am neglecting her.  I find this quite amusing, actually.  You see, every night for the past few weeks, the kids and I have played a game of Clue.  I have been baking cookies with them, watching movies with them, and pretty much just hanging out with them.

Have I been busy?  Yes, I have.  Between dropping ecards, writing paid posts, networking and writing reviews, I have been swamped.  I have been staying up late, then sleeping in after the kids get back on the bus.  The only problem with this is that I have to "work" when the kids do homework, and in the evenings, and Brandi doesn't like it.  So, for the next two weeks while the kids are out of school, I am going to have to try and find a way to balance the time I work and the time I spend with the kids.

Junior is off for vacation the week between Christmas and new years, so not only will I have the kids home, he will be home too.  I am hoping we can spend some family time together...he kids want to head up to the mountains one day, and I'm really hoping we will have the money to do that.

So, if you don't hear from me (on this blog) until the new year, I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday season.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Poor, Brandi !! :) I haven't been doing much blogging either. I know this sounds funny, but I have been spending more time with my dog (Pedro). He loves all the attention that I have been giving him. I am not on the computer much when my hubby is home either !!

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope you and your family are able to go to the mountains for a day !! :)

Donna said...

Awwww...well, you'll fix that! You're a Great Mommy!
Merry Christmas to you little love!!
hughugs