Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Heart Is Broken

I can't sleep.  I'm not sure if I'll ever sleep again.  I know my life is not over simply because my husband left me, but it sure feels like it right now.  I am so sad...my heart is broken.  Not just for myself either.  My heart breaks for my kids.

I will never be one of those women who bad mouth their ex's.  Bob is an amazing dad, and my kids adore him.  I don't want that to change.  I don't want anything to change, but apparently that isn't my decision to make.

He says he doesn't love me anymore...how can you fix that? 

3 comments:

Donna said...

OH my sweet friend....How I wish I were there! I know this won't help much but as you know, we've been through this here and it was pretty darn tough. BUT! There IS a silver lining to all of it...I PROMISE!!!!
I'm here for you!!!
(((((HUG)))))

jenn said...

I know, it's just hard to see it right now through my tears.

Vixen said...

You can't 'fix' that. I know you are good at taking care of things and fising things, we are very much alike that way. But you can't change him.

What you have to do now is take care of yourself for you and your kids. I know your heart is breaking and it is hard to greive while trying to be strong for your kids, just remember you HAVE to care of yourself too! You are special, loved and wonderful. You are.

Vickie