Friday, April 17, 2009

Mental Block

For some reason, I can not remember to put my pedometer on in the morning. This is getting ridiculous. I was doing so good, too, with all my steps. I need to remember.

Today was a sad day at our house. If you read any of my other blogs, you know we had to have Bob put down. Poor Brandi was so upset, as was Junior. Bob was always his cat, and it broke his heart that he is gone. I am tearing up just writing this.

Kasi stayed home from school today. Her entire class went to Myrtle Beach. I was not comfortable sending her that far with the school so she got to take a personal day today. She spent it on the couch, watching movie after movie. I sat and listened to Redeye...I love that movie...but then had to put my headphones on. I can not handle some of the shows she likes.

As for me, same as always. Need to do better....

2 comments:

Angie in T.O. said...

Sorry to hear about the loss of your pet. It's always hard.

Did you put your pedometer on today? This is your reminder! :)

Missy said...

OMG! I am just now getting online reading the blogs!

Oh my heart breaks with you all! I am so sorry you guys had to go through this.

Many hugs to you all!