Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ouch!

This is a picture of my shoulder.

My sister and mother came over today so the kids could play under the sprinkler. I sat in the sun, for about 30 minutes, then headed for the shade. I was in and out of the sun all afternoon, and this is what I am left with.

I know I should have put some sunscreen on, but I honestly didn't think I was burning.

Now I am in pain...

I am feeling better, girlie wise...still have my little friend, but not cramping nearly as bed. I also slept pretty good last night so I'm not so tired today. I haven't done much of anything the past few days, so this week I will be trying to get my house back in order. Junior starts his new position next week, so it will be good to get in a routine with that.

Well, I'm off to blog hop....that doesn't require too much movement, which is good...cause movement hurts...

7 comments:

Angie in T.O. said...

Yikes that looks sore!! Water and vinegar mix help, also aloe. Take care!

Donna said...

You are SO BAD!!! NONOBADGIRL!!!
Aloe Vera, 100% Gel!! NOW!! Get it at the pharmacy!!!
Got something for the pain??
OUCH!!!!!hughugs

Kristin said...

JENN!! OMG!!! Tell me that the picture makes it look worse!! Whatever you do.. ..DON"T MOVE!! EEK!! To make you feel better....maybe it will turn into a nice tan??? aww.... ((hugs))

Teena in Toronto said...

Slather the aloe on it.

Jennifer said...

OMG!!! please watch youself. you can get so sick from sun burn!!
i'll check in tomorrow!!

xoxoxoxoxo

feel better.
love ya

Mom Knows Everything said...

OMG that looks so painful!!!

Missy said...

OMG! I didn't know you got burnt! Be careful and swim in the aloe!!! Aloe is your friend!!! :}