Tuesday, April 21, 2009

That Time, Again

I have always been a little off when it came to my monthly. It has been years since I've had a normal cycle. Right after my surgery, I started having hot flashes...bad...and then I had a period. I blamed it on my hormones. Last night I woke up the same way...soaked from head to toe. I swore I was going through menopause or something. Then this morning, there it was. It's been 9 months, and I am cramping bad. Bad enough that I spend most of today in bed. At least now I know why my face has been so broken out the past couple of weeks, and why I have been feeling so crappy. I just hope I can sleep tonight without having to get up and shower.

5 comments:

Missy said...

Oh no! Are you able to go to the doc? I would not put this off. You are too young to be going through the change and having all the hot flashes!

I am so sorry your cramping- that sucks big time!

I am wondering about your stress levels at this time too! Might be worth the phone call to the doc for that added assurance that alls good. Better safe than sorry!

Angie in T.O. said...

Sorry your not feeling well. My "time" is like clock work, but only because of the birth control pill, if I didn't take them I'd have it every 2 weeks and be on it more then half the month! BLAH!

Tina said...

oh no that sounds so horrible. im wondering if the injection contraceptive would work cause that stops your periods altogether?

good luck mate x

Kristin said...

oh, Jenn!! Feel Better!! :(

Mom Knows Everything said...

Feel better soon buddy!