Motivation Monday is hosted by Jeannette, over at A Hippo With A Headband.
I have been thinking about a bunch of things lately, and making them into one coherent post seemed impossible. Today I will try and get them all down in a bullet type post, so bear with me. (is it bear, or bare?)
- my weight is at a stand still, and it is pissing me off. I really believed that once I started swimming every day, the weight would come off. I mean, when I am in the pool, I am constantly swimming laps. I jump in, play with the kids...all of this is great exercise! And since I wasn't exercising at all before I started swimming, I was really hoping to see some results.
- on that same note, I am feeling a whole lot better. I am sleeping better. I haven't been hit with insomnia since mom opened the pool, which is just plain awesome.
- I really need to stop drinking soda. I live on diet lemon lime soda. I drink at least a 2 liter bottle a day, sometimes more. I need to start drinking water. I know this, but it is so hard to do. When I quit smoking, I used soda as a substitute for nicotine. I think it is time to break this habit, too.
- it's Summer, so it's only natural that I start stressing about money. We are not going to be able to camp this year, which really sucks, but at least we are not stuck in the house every day. My power bill is ridiculously high, but if we want to stay semi-cool, we need to run the A/C. Last Summer was when I started losing this weight, and back then, it was definitely stress related. Maybe worrying about money will help me over this hump...I know, not healthy, but hey, I'll take what I can get.
- google...an update is coming, and I am worried. If I lose rank, I lose money. And to be honest, the money hasn't been that good lately, even with my current rankings. I am praying that at least one of my blogs will increase, so that the money coming in will increase. I mean, before I know it, school will be starting again, and we all know how expensive all those supplies are, especially for three kids.
I guess since this is Motivation Monday, I need to set some goals for myself for this week. Let's see...
- I am going to try and lose 3 pounds...I had my period last week, so my weight was up a little...I want to get back to my 50 pound loss by next Monday.
- I am going to drink more water. I have a couple of bottles of soda in the house, and once they are gone, I am not going to buy anymore.
- I am going to do the wii every day. I still don't have the wii fit, but even playing the sports games for a little while is good exercise for this girl who does nothing but sit at the computer getting work done. I will find time to play this week :)
Okay, three goals in seven days...let's see if I can do it!