Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My First Blog Award

The Rules:
•Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
•Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words.
•Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.


My newest friend Jeannette has passed this award on to me, and I am pretty excited about it! This is the first award for this little blog of mine!

I am supposed to sum up this blog in five words...let's see...finding my way to healthy...how's that?  Sound good?

I am also supposed to pass this along to 10 other blogs, but I'm not going to.  Why not?  Well, because all of you who read this blog and share my journey are special, so I want you all to have it! :)

3 comments:

Jeannette said...

You are so welcome! :)

Donna said...

Congratulations to You!!
hughugs

jenn said...

Thanks Ladies!